AmpliFi HD Firmware v3.3.0

• @Matthew-Leeds

The hello isn't near it. Same results between wired and any wireless devices. 😕

• i have 2 amplifi HDs (ethernet backhaul) and 2 mesh antennas at home, with a 1,000 mbps internet connection

prior to upgrading to v3.3.0, everything was working fine i guess. after the upgrade, the network seems to drop its throughput from 9xx mbps to 6xx mbps (wired device) - a reset would temporarily solve the issues but the drop would reappear after 1 or 2 days.

finally did my downgrade from v3.3.0 to v3.1.2 - and i dont have this issue anymore..😧

• @Desmond-Chan

That is the exact same problem i have ☹

• @Desmond-Chan, @Jacob-Rudolph I would be happy to get support info files from you. Please find more information in a private message. Thanks!

• @Desmond-Chan 3.4.0rc1 seems to solve this problem 🙂

• @UI-Karlis the problem is, I just "fixed" my problem by downgrading to 3.1.2. and everything is now working fine. I am not going to go back to 3.3.0 and to recreate the problem for the log file. 😅

• Hello - I would like to roll back to v3.1.2 (29-Oct-19). Everything since this time causes my router to "bind up" every 1 - 3 days. What is the process to get this specific version of firmware, and the instructions to successfully roll back? Thanks! - Matt

• @irish_gent When they give you the roll-back instruction you will have to download the FW for both the router and mesh points separately.

• Downgrade the router from the web interface based on instructions. In bridge mode you will have to select the router ip instead of amplifi.lan.
    • Do not follow the instructions to set the Mesh Point into recovery mode for down grade. I did that on one of mine and cannot get it to reconnect to the network. Support seems to have gone home in the middle of the chat over this!
    • Instead go to the web interface to the upgrade section. If you click on the Mesh Point, it should show you a dialog to upload the FW for it and then a button to upgrade.

That works like a charm. But I am down to 2 out of three Mesh Points with many hours down the drain.

• @Harald-Striepe Thank you for the advice, and I am sorry to hear of your troubles!

• Hello All - Just an update for my Amplifi HD with 2 mesh points. I have successfully rolled back to 3.1.2, and my wifi performance and stability is back. I look forward to catching up with the latest firmware at some point. I am happy to help in any way that I can, so just let me know. My thanks to Ubiquiti / Amplifi for the support and getting me up and stable once more! - Matt

• Wow...I guess I'm not crazy. I have had this issue of 2-3 seconds internet drops for 2 months now. I have the Amplifi HD and I'm on firmware 3.4.1

I tried many things thinking it was my provider/modem

I thought I had it solved by changing the default DNS to another DNS. However it worked perfectly for one day and then back to normal. Really annoying with any online meetings where my sounds drops on either side. I think it worked perfectly for one day since the router got restarted.

Any suggestions?

• @UI-Brett I cannot use 5g due to problems highlighted by my ISP. Is it possible for me to turn off the 5G radio and rely only on the 2.4 please?