3.3.0 Update broke my WiFi

• I just updated my Gamer's Edition HD to 3.3.0 using the app for iOS. The kit is currently set up in bridge mode with a pfSense box acting as the router. After the base station rebooted, the mesh points are no longer able to connect. I rebooted pfSense as a sanity check, but that didn't change anything. DHCP logs on my pfSense box show 3 new MAC addresses trying to obtain IP addresses...but I have no idea what these are. Is it somehow possible that MAC addresses changed with the update? If not, what happened?

• @Michael-Randolph said in 3.3.0 Update broke my WiFi:

DHCP logs on my pfSense box show 3 new MAC addresses trying to obtain IP addresses...but I have no idea what these are. Is it somehow possible that MAC addresses changed with the update?

That is correct, please see the firmware release notes for v3.3.0. This was an important change for these devices to maintain the same MAC ID when in bridge mode or DHCP mode, and also impacted the Teleport features.

if your assigning all devices with static addresses, your mesh points will need to be reassigned.
    Or if you are whitelisting MAC ID's these new addresses will need to be allowed.