Please bring more features to the AMPLIFI display

• Hello AmpliFi Team,

I do not find any setup or I wish a future feature for the display / hardware interface for my Amplifi HD and Instant.
    I would be nice if the information on the display can set up to other language as english. German fo my need are perfect.
    For your information, the main usecase of my AmpliFi on standby situation, are the clock. So it’s the best user experience have the date in native language in our living room.

An idea is also bring lokal whether to the display?
    Also we use the light ring at night as night light for or children pass the living in darkness. So an idea to invert the night mode at the Amplifi app?

Greetings from Dresden Germany
    Dominic

There is the same wish some time ago:
    Re: Change router display language

PS: i wrote also before a support ticket with this issue. Later I fond the forum/community here. Now I have two accounts and you have two tickets. Why not combine community and zen desk under one account?

• @Ninjadesigner said in Please bring more features to the AMPLIFI display:

Also we use the light ring at night as night light for or children pass the living in darkness. So an idea to invert the night mode at the Amplifi app

As a work around in the meantime, I would suggest disabling night mode all together so the ring stays lit all the time.

Thank you for your suggestions!