What Are These Two Other Networks Being Broadcast?

• In the screenshot the two active networks I use, named separately are the Extreme and Extreme 5, but two other unnamed wifi networks are also being picked up. I used my Apple Airport Utility app to scan these results. The two other networks are shown using the same channels as the two I connect to. I haven’t enabled any additional networks so I assume the Alien uses these for another purpose but I’m curious how that works and if there’s anything I should be aware of.
    0_1591646751368_1292916A-995C-4A82-B9F7-5672469B9627.jpeg

• @John-Pappas Does anyone know why or what those two “network name unavailable” networks appear?

• Still hoping someone may know what these other networks are.

• @John-Pappas One broadcast is for the internal communication between the router and the mesh point. And the other is for the guest network which is more than likely currently turned off in the app.

• @UI-Brett Thanks Brett. I don’t have a guest network activated nor a mesh point. I only saw those two while doing a scan of surrounding networks to see what channels my 5GHz and 2.4 were using. Those unnamed ones do not appear in my WiFi list so I was surprised to see them in the scan results. Thanks again for the reply!