How does the Amplifi Gamer Edition work?

• It has latency mode, throughput mode, and 3 priority setting you can set each device to, Gaming, Streaming and Normal.

As far as I know Gaming has highest priority, streaming second, and normal has third.

But what if you have 3 gaming PCs set to gaming, would the priority system then be pointless? Since they all have the same priority.

Also, how does the latency mode work, what exactly does the router do to keep the latency down on the connected devices?

In my experience it limits the bandwith 100 Mbps(default setting), on each device, thats it.

This is how its advertised:

The AmpliFi HD Gamer’s Edition is equipped with a GeForce NOW QoS mode, developed by Ubiquiti with NVIDIA’s support to quickly adjust networks for optimal game streaming performance. The QoS implementation offers gamers a simple solution for detecting latency or frame loss issues, resulting in a top-quality experience when other traffic is present on the network.

Notice the bold areas which i highlighted, I have not seen any way to quickly adjust networks for optimal game streaming performance, unless that's what the latency mode and priority modes are for.
    And I have not experienced any simple solution for detecting latency or frame loss issues, unless that is the test button in the app, which tests the speed and latency. Which does detect an issue but not the issues.

To me the functionality seems lazy, getting better latency by limiting the bandwidth on the devices, and just hoping for the best, not checking if the latency actually is better. When in latency mode it should be monitoring the latency of each device in gaming priority, and if the latency goes over a certain point, it should then limit the bandwidth on devices set to normal and streaming priority, and boost the bandwidth on devices set to gaming priority. Or something like that.

Please do correct me if I am wrong, because I hope I am wrong. If I am not wrong this is a simple and disappointing product, as far as the latency mode goes, which is their whole selling point to gamers.