Stuck at “99% initializing” during boot up

• I RMA'd my old one. I did a detailed account of the problem. I performed a reboot and showed the time of each event and my observations step by step. so, like "07:00 started reboot from phone app. Display goes blank" etc. Much better now. Good luck!

• We have had this issue a couple of times.
    Step 1: factory reset(from the bottom with a paper clip)
    Step 2: update
    Step 3: Factory reset it again after the update.
    If that doesn't fix it, then get an RMA.

• Hello all,

I just had this issue with my Amplifi Alien after the firmware 3.6.0 update. The thing was running rock solid for the past year (was an RMA replacement for a dead lcd unit). Anyways, after the update I tried the soft reboot, a manual reboot and that still didn't work. Finally came online after 10 more hard restarts (still sat at 99 for quite a while even on the successful boot. I downloaded a copy of the support info and was wondering if an Amplifi employee could look into via DM so we can figure out what's going on with my unit.

I'm work from home, this router being up is mission critical for me.

• I have had this issue with my 2nd floor router for over a year. I have 3 Alien’s and this is the only one with this issue. Which for this price point is unacceptable. I would like to kick off the RMA process and get this taken care of.