Access to Cameras within the mesh point

• I have two Amplifi Alien Router model AFi-ALN-R-US. (firmware 3.4.0) One the router is installed at the lower floor in my home, where I have my Wan connection. The second Alien router is installed in the first floor, configured as a mesh point using a backhaul ethernet connection between each routers.

I have good connection in both floor without any issue also with my internet connection.
    I have 4 Poe+ cameras connected to Unifi Switch 8 Port 150W. This switch is connected to port 1 at the Mesh point. I configured the port forwarding section at the router AP. I have access to my camera out of my home and also in the lower floor without any issue.
    Once I have access to the first floor, where is locate the mesh Alien router, I have no access to my cameras. Everything is ok with the internet connection with a full connection. Once I come back to lower floor, then I have connection to my cameras.

Some of the test I did.

Devices
    Router = Alien Router Located at lower floor (AFi-ALN-R-US)
    Mesh = Alien Router at 1st floor (AFi-ALN-R-US)
    Switch = Unifi Switch 8 Port 150W
    Cameras Poe+ connected to Switch

First Test
    Alien connected wirelessly to Mesh -- to Switch from the port 1 of Mesh point.
    Results: Only access to cameras as lower floor. Internet connection is ok at both floors at full speed

Second Test
    Alien connected ethernet backhaul to Mesh – to Switch from the port 1 of Mesh point
    Results: Only access to cameras as lower floor. Internet connection is ok at both floors at full speed

Third Test (Only configuration that works)
    Alien connected to Switch and wirelessly connected to Mesh point
    Results: Camera access in both floors and works fine. Internet connection is ok at both floors at full speed
    While this configuration works, the wirelessly connection between Alien and Mesh is 1/3 of the capacity reducing my speed connection.

Fourth Test
    Alien connected to Switch and ethernet backhaul from switch to Mesh point using the wan port of the Mesh

It seems that there something related in the Mesh point that do not let communicate to cameras.
    Any tip to solve this problem

• @hdmartinez Thank you for the detailed explanation. This is strange, and I think you are right its coming from the mesh point. Can you gather support files from your system after trying to access the cameras from your mesh point location so we can see if we can identify what is causing this?
    https://help.amplifi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033122174-Downloading-Support-Information-

You can send them in via the app, or directly to my email found in my bio.