Need some advice on which hardware to purchase in order to setup mesh network.

• Greetings! My IP sold me an Amplifi AFi-R as part of their install. I have a fairly unique setup, as my receiver is on an 80' tower I built at the end of my shop building. My shop building is steel with 6 windows. I have the router sitting in a window facing my house. My house is brick and rock (contains radio signals almost as well as my steel shop building). While I do have signal to my tv at the far end of the house, it is fairly weak. Both my wife and I work from home - my office is in the shop building, hers is in the house about 75' away from the router. I would like to setup a mesh network with extenders in my house, but I am unclear as to which hardware to buy. I am currently using a netgear N300 extender in the house, but I am unsatisfied with its performance and would like to have the same network name everywhere. I placed my AFi-R in one of my shop windows so signal would be readily available in the house. My shop is 60' away from my house, with the far corner of the house about 110' away from the router. Our smart tv is in that far corner of the house - about 100' away from the router. We get 1-2 bars signal on the tv. I have a power outlet in the room closest to the shop next to a window - that allows line of sight between the router and whatever hardware I need with only two panes of glass between them (and 60').
    *What hardware would be best to use to get good signal throughout our house and extend our network using the same name everywhere?
    *Will my devices move between the router and extenders seamlessly, or will I need to connect to them manually when I move from the shop to the house?

• @Jason-Bierschwale said in Need some advice on which hardware to purchase in order to setup mesh network.:

What hardware would be best to use to get good signal throughout our house and extend our network using the same name everywhere?

Any of the AmpliFi stand alone devices can be added to your AFI-R, and depending on if you have ethernet ran throughout your location gives you the option for Ethernet Backhaul which is far superior to wireless.
    A breakdown of what can and cannot be added to your network can be found Here

Will my devices move between the router and extenders seamlessly, or will I need to connect to them manually when I move from the shop to the house?

They will move seamlessly throughout all of the desired locations without the need to connect manually.