Need help with iPhone app!!! I'm going crazy!!

• I installed AMPLIFI today. It worked quickly and was easy to set up. I gave the wifi a name and my kids can log on and everyone's happy. All of a sudden the app stopped working not only on my iPhone but my iPad too. When I click on it it says searching for devices. It's super frustrating...and I've rebooted my phone (which is only two weeks old) and I've deleted and re installed the app numerous times. Anyone have advice on what to do? Customer support is very kind but they have no idea what's wrong with it. At least the wifi works. I just need to be able to get into the settings and I can't. Thanks for any help!!

• @sandie-w Hi Sandy, same problem here. In the latest release of the firmware, something works different then in de prior versions.

I use the Amplifi in bridgemode (accesspoint only, no router function). Do you?

Regards
    Martijn

• Don’t know if this is your problem, but I found that disabling my vpn app on my iPhone restored my ability to “see” the router. I later enabled remote access , so I can still “remotely” access the router with vpn active.

• @thomas-chi This helps. Set up remote access.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.