Dead Mesh Point power Supply

• Re: Dead Magnetic base for AmpliFi HD.
    After just over a year, the power supply on one of my Amplifi HD Mesh points has failed. I contacted support but was told that replacements are not available and given that my mesh point is out of warranty, I will need to buy a new one. I find it hard to believe that a quality product like this has failed after such a relatively short period of time but I accept that these things happen. What I do not get though is the that a component that appears from the message boards here to fail regularly cannot be replaced. I have "invested" a lot of money in this system and love the way it has transformed the WiFi in my home but I am very disappointed with the non-premium support that I have received for my premium outlay.

Has anyone else with the same issue managed to source a replacement power supply?

Many thanks

• @Stephen-Collins In most of these situations our RMA department does an amazing job at taking care of our customers since they are not available for purchase. I would suggest emailing rma@ui.com, share your community post or the details about your claim and see if we can get a replacement power supply for you.

• @UI-AmpliFi said in Dead Mesh Point power Supply:

@Stephen-Collins In most of these situations our RMA department does an amazing job at taking care of our customers since they are not available for purchase. I would suggest emailing rma@ui.com, share your community post or the details about your claim and see if we can get a replacement power supply for you.

Many thanks, I have contacted them as suggested and await their response.

Regards