Features using Amplifi solely as a router without any internet connection?

• Using Amplifi HD solely as a router without ANY internet connection.

I bought an Amplifi HD unit to use strictly as a router to create a "network" at my vacation home which does NOT have any internet connection. At my vacation home I have powered active loudspeakers which require a "network" connection in order to be controlled (volume, source selection, etc) via the manufacturers app.

I did the initial setup using the iOS app and it works insofar as the Ubiquiti allows me to connect my desired devices. HOWEVER the display on the router shows an icon ""Plug in cable". How can I bypass this screen and have it display time/date for example?

For example: Using the iOS app I can control the LCD and LED intensity, but I can't figure out how to have the router display show any other info.

• @Edward-Gonzalez said in Features using Amplifi solely as a router without any internet connection?:

How can I bypass this screen and have it display time/date for example?

They AmpliFi system was not designed to be used in this way, so there is no bypass for the error on the screen. The screen selections are only available once a WAN link is established and it can reach the internet to gather data like the date and time.

• @UI-AmpliFi

I'm disappointed I can't use it on this manner but I understand the limitation (WAN link required).
    Nonetheless I thank you for a timely reply.