Logging

• Logging. It seems that about once a week, data just stops flowing through the system and I need to reboot to get everything running smoothly again. I have no idea what may be happening and there is no way to see a log of any events that may be happening at the time to troubleshoot. I would rather not have to do a factory reset all the time as a troubleshooting step.

• Agreed. I get the same thing. I don't reboot though, usually a reboot of the phone 'its always phones' does it.

• Please. Logging.
    Periodically, I seem to lose connectivity to my cable-modem. The Amplifi display simply shows the router as offline. Then, sometime later it'll come back. Now this isn't Amplifi's fault, but if I had some logs available to show my ISP, I could give them more info and they could fix my issue.
    The other issue I have is with an iOS app (Facebook) (so, may or may not be Amplifi related).
    If I have my iOS device on the Wifi, it will fail to load FB data. BUT, my Mac is find (it is connected both via WiFi and cable). If I turn off WiFi on the iOS device - data loads fine.
    Again - logging might help.
    Or, maybe support SMTP server?

• Tony, have you fixed your issue? I have been having the EXACT same issue with Xfinity and my cable modem, dropping it's connection continuously over the past week

When I peak at my Amplifi router, it displays “please connect your ISP” — something along those lines...

@tony-boggis said in Logging:

Please. Logging.
    Periodically, I seem to lose connectivity to my cable-modem. The Amplifi display simply shows the router as offline. Then, sometime later it'll come back. Now this isn't Amplifi's fault, but if I had some logs available to show my ISP, I could give them more info and they could fix my issue.
    The other issue I have is with an iOS app (Facebook) (so, may or may not be Amplifi related).
    If I have my iOS device on the Wifi, it will fail to load FB data. BUT, my Mac is find (it is connected both via WiFi and cable). If I turn off WiFi on the iOS device - data loads fine.
    Again - logging might help.
    Or, maybe support SMTP server?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.