Channel and TX power manual set up with ethernet backhaul AP mode

• Hi

I would like to use one Amplifi in access point mode, with ethernet backhaul connected to another router.
    In that mode, am I able of forcing a specific channel and TX power? This would be needed to avoid overlapping with other APs i the network.

thanks

• @marcelo-massarente said in Channel and TX power manual set up with ethernet backhaul AP mode:

I would like to use one Amplifi in access point mode, with ethernet backhaul connected to another router.

Yes, it is possible to configure AmpliFi router in bridge mode.
    (After Initial Setup go to mobile app: Dashboard->Router->Internet settings)

In that mode, am I able of forcing a specific channel and TX power? This would be needed to avoid overlapping with other APs i the network.

Yes, WiFI channel specification is available in both modes: NAT and Bridge.
    (After Initial Setup go to mobile app: Dashboard->Router->WiFi settings-> Advanced)
    AmpliFi uses maximum TX power according to WiFi Regulation Domain for selected Country.
    Country selection list depends on AmpliFi market region - Worldwide or US device.

Adjustable WiFi radio TX power might be useful feature request, please, I would suggest to add it here:
    https://community.amplifi.com/topic/316/call-for-feature-requests-1

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.