What features does our current Firmware offer?

• Curious about what our current firmware features on AmpliFi? Want to review what our past firmware releases have also offered? Please feel free to explore our helpcenter HERE that displays our current and past firmware information.

• Since the comments on that page were removed, I thought I'd take the opportunity to reiterate the request for release dates in that change log. It gives an idea of the velocity of enhancements as well as helping users realize just how far (calendar-wise) they're out of date.

• Ever since version 2.2.2 has been installed, my mesh points continuously drop. The only way to get it to reconnect is to unplug it and replug it in.

Chat told me to swap the antennas, factory reset the mesh points, and factory reset the router. I did all that on Sunday, and it is right back to failing.

• Yes, we are curious... but it seems that you are not satisfying our curiosity....

• Yes, stating compatibility or fixing bugs is really immaterial if we don't know which things were addressed.

• Thanks for the link to the release notes Jack, but could I ask you to include the release dates for each update? Many thanks.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.