Failed ethernet port on Amplif HD

• Amplifi HD main ethernet port has failed in a weird way. I have a 4 yr old amplifi HD router with 2 bundled meshpoints with an additional two amplifi HD standalone routers set as wired backhaul meshpoints. Over the last couple months my internet bandwidth was a fraction of what is was supposed to be, I replaced the cable between router and modem and that fixed it for a couple weeks but the problem came back. I swapped in one of the other routers and used it as my primary and everything is working again. I also observed the ethernet light on the modem flashed orange when connected to the old router and flashes green with the new router.

I don't see any damage to the pins on the old router but something is definitely wrong with the ethernet connection. What stinks is the two meshpoints are now trash since they are paired to the old router. I can't even use the old router as a wired backhaul meshpoint since it says "bundled hardware can't be added to existing networks."

My quesiton: is there any way to repair the ethernet port on the old router or salvage the perfectly fine meshpoints? It is an extreme pity that a bad ethernet port has doomed all components of this bundle.