API Access

• Please expose the Amplifi Instant's API. I want to programatically pause devices (for example). The setup and management UI is great, but I want fine-grain control over the devices on my network.

If this functionality already exists, please let me know how to access it and what the API definitions are.

Thanks!

• Was just playing with this and I came to the conclusion that this should TOTOALLY be doable if it doesn't already exist.

I can use the app on my phone, with the WiFi turned off, and still control the mesh routers. If there wasn't some sort of interface, I would only be able to do this if I were on the local network.

So, how does the amplifi site talk to my router and how do I expose that interface on my internal network?

I little perplexed by how this works unless the mesh router has a standing connection with the amplifi cloud service... any unsubstantiated connections in bound should be blocked so I wouldn't be able to hit my mesh when I do something in the app unless the mesh was already talking to the cloud...

Please clarify and advise. Thanks!