I have a problem on Amplifi HD. The connection is via PPOE, the backbone network. I have a speed of 90/90 Mbps from the provider.
When I measure speed on a PC via LAN port I have a speed of 90/90 Mbps. The Amlifi application on the iP11 shows the same speed. If I measure the speed via Wifi on a laptop, iP11, or other device supporting WIFI 5 (Speedtest.net), the upload speed is only 35 - 55 Mbps. The download is OK. On the old wifi routers (Asus, TP-link) the speed up and down was fine.
Don't know what the problem is?
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for my English. : D
Addition: firmware version 3.4.3
1 day ago, I did a factory reset. I use 1 Amplifi HD mesh point, but the speed was not correct even without a mesh unit.
UI-AmpliFi last edited by
@MilanDka Hello. Please contact our support specialists and attach a support file generated from the app.
Hello, I contacted your support with file generated from the app. Thanks. When the problem is resolved, I will provide feedback.
MilanDka last edited by MilanDka
The problem seems to be solved after downgrading to firmware version 3.1.2. on the main unit and mesh point. Although I've lost new features, it's not as important as a good user experience using Amplifi HD.