Constant DNS Issues requiring reboot
I was using my Amplifi setup for some time, with no issues. However, I eventually purchased an Edge Router Lite. Here's my current setup:
Cable Modem>ERL>Cisco 3650 (handling L3)>Amplifi (not in bridged mode)>Wireless clients
Once every day, or two, wireless clients lose internet connectivity. When I check the Amplifi app, got to diagnose, it says it has issues with DNS (I've tried Google's public DNS and Open DNS servers). With a reboot, everything's fine for a while. I can pull the logs, but unfortunately, they're encrypted, so I can't see what's going on.