HomeKit

• Would like HomeKit support and a native, universal iOS app

• Just to clarify, are you referring to Apple HomeKit? How does a router provide HomeKit support? And there is an iOS App, but it does need quite a bit of updating...

• HomeKit support could work as a (power) switch.

Sample use: Power Wi-Fi Cam on/off
    When users smartphone is home, turn off power for Wi-Fi cam. When user leaves home (disconnects from Wi-Fi), turn on the power for the Wi-Fi camera.

In this case, the devices could also get grouped, so that the Wi-Fi camera is only powered, when all family members leave the home.

• @martin-nielsen I think you are mixing hardware a bit here. What you are looking for is a wifi camera that has Homekit support.
    That would allow you to do what you are looking for - including Siri integration, grouping etc.
    The router won't be able to adopt HomeKit as it requires hardware support (i.e. a new revision of Amplifi HD would be needed).
    If they did it, the point would be mostly to, say, enable or disable guest support, check status, maybe change settings (either via voice such as phones or HomePod, or grouping).

• My use of the word "power off/on" may confuse my sample.

If AmpliFi could integrate with HomeKit, it would be possible to turn on/off a HomeKit enabled device, depending on if one or more devices are connected to the Wi-Fi network.

AmpliFi would work similar to a motion censor, where it sees Wi-Fi devices instead.

• would make sense to have AHK if Amplifi had advanced parental controls. i.e Siri block my daughters iphone from the internet or Siri send a message to UBNT with the guest wifi password.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.