Teleport power via USB option?

• Like most business travelers; we are always on the run moving from one location to another. Typically we travel light and have learned to be minimalist at best. With the consideration of “always on the run” and hotel hopping; my concern with the teleport module is that what if I forget to take this module with me when I go from location to location? I would have better account for this device if this could be powered through my laptop or a usb interface. As a business traveler; I always leave my items usually around my laptop as to have a better account for all my items that will be packed.... with a device that requires plug in power; the teleport module will not always be convientently next to my laptop. For this device to have an option for usb power I guess would be ideal for me with the added benefit That this removes the possibly of having to worry about the international power plug standards in which they can leverage a universal usb power source. Just a suggestion here...

• I'm hoping this will become an option, needing to be physically pluged in limits the places it can be used....

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.