AmpliFi Alien and Starlink?

• Does anyone know whether the AmpliFi Alien will work with the SpaceX Starlink system? If yes, are there any special setup instructions? Thanks.

• @toshen

I'm actually using the Alien right now with the Starlink dish. Just plug the dish's grey cable from the dish to the power brick that comes with the Starlink kit (POE brick) and plug the white cable from the POE brick directly into the Alien instead of the WiFi router that came with the Dish. I works MUCH better then the default router was very easy to setup. Worth every penny. It actually fixed dropps and lag I thought was a result of the satellite service itself that was actually caused by the little router that comes with it.

• That's great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

• @toshen

NP. I had actually read somewhere before I bought it that you lose the nifty little statistics screen and data that you get with the Starlink app if you do this... but I did not lose it at all. I almost did not buy the Alien because of that, so glad I ignored that.

• @Reace-Mart
    That's great to hear, too. I really appreciate that statistics screen and refer to it frequently.