Mesh (RAMP) going offline

• Ever since updating to the latest 3.6.0 firmware, my ethernet connected mesh point (A second alien router ) keeps going off-line on its own. The display on the router does not change and it looks like it thinks it’s still connected, but it disappears from the list of devices on the Alien app, and everything plugged into it no longer has a Internet connection. There is no notification, and the only way to get it back online is to pull the power cord and plug it back in.

Any thoughts for how to fix this? Every time the router goes down, important things (like security cameras) are nonfunctional.

• @ronbriggs Hello. Please contact our support team, add a support file and as many details as possible.

• I have been in constant contact with the support team. They keep asking me for logs and when I provide them, they say they don't help because they are collected after the unit is rebooted (with no way to get them before) or to change out all the wiring (which isn't even possible with our installation).

My RAMP connected via ethernet has become unresponsive 4 times in the past week, requiring me to pull the power cord to get it back online. This morning, my main router did the same thing.

What the heck is going on and how do I fix this??!

• And…. My RAMP unit went offline again overnight, meaning no security cameras were active and no smart devices worked. This is getting ridiculous.