Download speeds slow/upload just fine

• I recently upgraded my internet to 200down/10up through spectrum. If I connect over WiFi to the provide modem I see those speeds on Speedtest with my iPhone 8plus. When I shut the WiFi down on the provided modem and connect to my amplifi HD I see 60down/10up. The amplifi HD is connected to the modem via a gigabit switch. Everything else connected to the switch gets maxed speeds down/up. Pretty frustrated as it seems the amplifi router is capping my wireless download speeds.

• @jeffrey-howell-jr said in Download speeds slow/upload just fine:

I recently upgraded my internet to 200down/10up through spectrum. If I connect over WiFi to the provide modem I see those speeds on Speedtest with my iPhone 8plus. When I shut the WiFi down on the provided modem and connect to my amplifi HD I see 60down/10up. The amplifi HD is connected to the modem via a gigabit switch. Everything else connected to the switch gets maxed speeds down/up. Pretty frustrated as it seems the amplifi router is capping my wireless download speeds.

Please specify more details. Are you connected on 2,4 or 5GHz bands? On router or accespoints?
    I easily reach 400/40 mbit on 5GHz with my iPhone 6S or iPad air 2. Not running beta firmware.

• I had almost the same exact situation! Thought it was the Amplifi Router capping ethernet speeds as I was getting faster speeds via WiFi. Turns out that a very nice looking, ethernet patch cable on my switch backbone was a CAT-5, TWO-PAIR cable! I wasn't aware that such a thing even existed. Replaced the cable and voila 200/30 everywhere.

• @adolfo-biagioni-0 turns out, this was the issue. Replaced it with a cat6 cable just to be sure and boom...full speed ahead. Thanks for the suggestion.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.