Using Amplifi HD as a primary router - how to change VPI setting?

• I want to use Amplifi HD as a primary router but I cant figure it out how to make it working with my ISP. The one of the requirements by ISP is to set VPI to 0 but I dont see such an option to change it when using Android App. How to change it?

Can I use PPPoA mode somehow and have an access to change encapsulation mode?

• Amplifi is Ethernet device. We do not support any form of ATM/ADSL/PPPoA. If you have ADSL, we expect you to plug your modem Ethernet cable into Amplifi Internet port. You cannot plug ADSL directly to Amplifi.

• Thank You for Your answear. Ohh I thought that it has build in modem, anyway could You recommend any ADSL (ADSL2+) modem (only modem, without routing/wifi to be as transparent as possible with good parameters to work with Amplifi HD router with 4 persons constantly logged in and internet connection up to 100 mbps)

My ISP does not offer any ADSL modem, only ADSL routers

• @bartosz-szczypień said in Using Amplifi HD as a primary router - how to change VPI setting?:

Thank You for Your answear. Ohh I thought that it has build in modem, anyway could You recommend any ADSL (ADSL2+) modem (only modem, without routing/wifi to be as transparent as possible with good parameters to work with Amplifi HD router with 4 persons constantly logged in and internet connection up to 100 mbps)

My ISP does not offer any ADSL modem, only ADSL routers

Your ISP would probably have to make this recommendation. Some ISPs only support a limited set of modems.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.