(Minor) Cosmetic differences between iOS and Android Apps

• In playing with the new firmware tonight, I noticed some cosmetic differences between the iOS and Android apps.

None of these things are that major. Just pointing them out to be at least somewhat useful when given the opportunity to test since everything else has gone pretty well.

1. Android shows the link frequency next to the mesh points. For example, when you have two mesh points it shows '5 Ghz' above each of them. Or when it's in list view, it shows "5 Ghz --". The iOS version does not show any frequency in the two mesh point view and it says "HD --" instead on the list view.

2. The signal strength bars report differently. On iOS, I show 7 bars and all 7 bars are blue. On Android, I show 7 bars, and only 6 of them are blue.

3. On Android, the teleport name is greyed out (for example "AFi-T-XXXXXX' but the teleport icon to the right is solid blue (similar to when your connected - but I'm not connected). On iOS, both the teleport name and icon to the right are greyed out unless you're connected.

4. On the performance statistics page, on Android the bar chart has the values over the top of the actual chart, which makes it hard to read. On iOS, the values are off to the side of the relevant chart, which is easy to read.

5. On the Family view, Ethernet ports are rolled up on iOS, they're individually shown on Android.

6. On the diagnose screen, iOS shows how many of your mesh points are on-line (and shows a an 'X' if your teleport is not on-line -- not sure if I'd include the teleport in that mesh point list to be honest since it's meant to come up and down). On Android, it doesn't show anything about your mesh points at all on the diagnose screen.

Android app version: 1.7.0
    iOS App Version: 1.7.0

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.