60 second network drops, then re connects automatically?

• so, I've had a 3 router mesh set up for a couple weeks now, and had incredible speeds, both wired and wifi, but in the last 2 days, I have a weird situation happening...every few hours or so, randomly, I lose internet in my house; it only last 60 seconds or so, and then comes back on its own, but its very unusual.
    I upgraded to 3.6.2 a few days ago, and, it seemed fine at first, but I dont know if that has anything to do with this mini drop out issue now..
    Yes, I've rebooted everything, including my modem, more than once, but it still keeps happening.
    not on any beta firmware, and, didnt change any settings since I first set things up 2 weeks ago.
    Should I factory reset all three nodes, should I factory reset just the node connected to the modem, should I try to roll back to 3.6.1 or earlier, or any other ideas you guys might recommend?
    Every thing else has been perfect, but obviously, this isnt right..
    thanks!

• @michael-wasserman please reach out to our support team - create support ticket.
    Thank you!

• @UI-AmpliFi thank you, I might have found a reason for my drops; I had changed my DNS from Cloudfare to Next DNS, and the drops appeared to start then; I changed the DNS back to Cloudfare last night, and no drops since then.
    I will monitor it and see if that stops it; if not, I will open a ticket
    thanks for responding!