Failing unit?

• Hello. I have an Amplifi HD kit with 2 wireless mesh points. Everything is on firmware 3.6.2 since it was released. Things have been working fine until the past week. Every night between 1 and 2 am, the router indicates that it no longer has an internet connection. I have ruled out my cable modem or a problem with my ISP because I can plug my desktop computer into the modem and it works properly. I have to reboot the Amplifi in order for it to reconnect. I have attached a screen shot of the status/diagnose page from the app when this happens. The unit was purchased new in May of 2017. It seems like it should last longer than this. Thanks in advance for any help.
    0_1636893188944_Screenshot_20211114-061206_AmpliFi.jpg

• @Jason-Meyer I have a unit near the same age as you and I stayed on 3.6.2 for a long time because I did not like the problems I was seeing with releases after 3.6.2. I watched the reported problems and after watching 3.6.0 for at least 2 months after its release, I upgraded to 3.6.0 and have not had any problems. You may want to try 3.6.0 to see if that resolves the problem.

• I forgot to add, I also tried a hard reset using the reset button on the bottom of the main unit and it still lost connection during the night.