web app stuck at 'teleport will restart during the setup'
my laptop is 100% connected to the teleport, but the webpage is stuck at 'teleport will resart during setup' it is telling me to reconnect to SSID of the teleport. I am.
I think the root cause is once i am connected the http://amplifi.lan is inaccessible
This post is deleted!
@alex-balcanquall Can you send teleport support info to firstname.lastname@example.org? Does the issue persist if you reconnect to the teleport setup portal? It would help if you gave a step by step list of what you did.
@ubnt-gunars it says please add emaill account to mail app - i don't uise the iOS mail app, i use outlook for home and citrix secure mail for work. Consider allowing us to 'send' the file to any app we choose (mail, drop box, etc). I will configure my mail at some point today and send.
- connected amplifi WAN port to my unifi switch which is behined a USG 3P with upnp turned on.
- powered on amplifi
- setup with app, made sure upnp was enabled but then put it in bridge mode
- created mobile hotspot on my phone
- connected laptop to teleport
- configured teleport to connect to cellular hotsport
- when laptop dropped from teleport due to teleport dropping during config i reconnected
- ipconifg shows i am connected to my home network
- however the web app stays telling me i need to connect to the teleport
- http:// amplifi.lan does not resolve to anything
i will upload pictures when i have converted them to the smaller size the forum needs.
ok here you can see i am connected to the SSID i am supposed to be connected to but the teleport app circel just keeps spinng and manually re-pathing amplifi.lan results in cannot reach this page.
to be clear at this point the laptop can 100% see my home network / the teleport tunnel is working great
for folks monitoring, this is currently expected behaviour when using bridge mode, solution:
- use http://ipadress of the amplif router or teleport
- create a dns mapping if you have dns server for amplifi in zone lan