iPhone and Pixel can’t connect to internet with Amplifi Alien
Jamie Penkethman last edited by
Both My iPhone and my pixel suddenly lose their ability to connect to the Internet when on Wi-Fi with my amplifi alien. I had the same issue with an amplifi HD.
I recently moved and switched from Verizon to optimum. I am on a one gigabit connection. I’m using the altice router + modem, but optimum removed altices router functionality to not create conflict
I never had this problem in my old home when I was on Verizon
I feel like I’ve troubleshooted everything. Ive tried:
- selecting different channels
- connecting with a different ssid for both 2.4 a 5ghz
- turning off bandstearing
- restarting the router, this works for a bit but eventually the phones are unable to connect
- creating static leases for the phones
- using a second alien as a mesh point, Because I thought I had too many devices connected at once.