Ability to configure upstream DNS for IPv6

• We can currently set the IPv4 upstream DNS addresses but not for IPv6. If you use OpenDNS or any non-ISP servers you have to disable IPv6 if you want to enforce the DNS servers.

• I second this suggestion. Right now, if DNS servers are manually configured, once IPV6 is enabled with DHCP, a new IPV6 DNS server is added, the router itself, forwarding requests to the ISP servers, this defeating the manually set up ones.

• @james-hartig Just ran into the same issue. amplifi should allow setting ipv6 dns resolvers

• Strongly agree with this. As IPv6 adoption continues to grow, this should be an easy feature to adopt.

• Those of us that use our own DNS server (e.g. a Pi-hole) need to be able to do this if we're going to use IPv6. This isn't a "nice-to-have," it's a fundamental networking requirement. (Or so I initially thought, but it'd still be nice to set a DNSv6 address.)

Edit: I did some testing and it looks like we do not need this to use Pi-hole and IPv6 together. See my other post.

Edit #2: See second update; didn't work. Seemed like it from one computer but definitely not from my other.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.