Port 80/443 Forwarding Disables Web UI

• I have been trying to figure out why I can’t access the Amplifi router WebUI for the past couple days, and Amplifi support has been unable to help me. I have figured it out on my own though:

If port forwarding for Port 80/443 is set up, the WebUI is not accessible. As soon as I deleted those port forwardings, I can access the WebUI. Please fix this!

• Seems all port forwarding is broken now. Or do other port forwarding you have set still work?

• @jayson-knight said in Port 80/443 Forwarding Disables Web UI:

I have been trying to figure out why I can’t access the Amplifi router WebUI for the past couple days, and Amplifi support has been unable to help me. I have figured it out on my own though:

If port forwarding for Port 80/443 is set up, the WebUI is not accessible. As soon as I deleted those port forwardings, I can access the WebUI. Please fix this!

I have port forwarding set up for 80/443 and can still login to the web ui from all my clients, just tested.

@maarten-van-lijden said in Port 80/443 Forwarding Disables Web UI:

Seems all port forwarding is broken now. Or do other port forwarding you have set still work?

All the port forwarding I have set up works correctly, no issues here.

• @arie-mark What version of the firmware are you running? 2.6.0 or a lower version? All previous versions worked great. 2.6.0 brought the issue

• @maarten-van-lijden I'm on 2.6.1rc1
    So far things seem stable, I have no disconnects from the network like I had on 2.6.0.

On 2.6.0 I still had port forwarding on and was constantly logging into the web ui, to test 802.11r/k/v.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.