Port 80/443 Forwarding Disables Web UI

• I have been trying to figure out why I can’t access the Amplifi router WebUI for the past couple days, and Amplifi support has been unable to help me. I have figured it out on my own though:

If port forwarding for Port 80/443 is set up, the WebUI is not accessible. As soon as I deleted those port forwardings, I can access the WebUI. Please fix this!

• Seems all port forwarding is broken now. Or do other port forwarding you have set still work?

• @jayson-knight said in Port 80/443 Forwarding Disables Web UI:

I have been trying to figure out why I can’t access the Amplifi router WebUI for the past couple days, and Amplifi support has been unable to help me. I have figured it out on my own though:

If port forwarding for Port 80/443 is set up, the WebUI is not accessible. As soon as I deleted those port forwardings, I can access the WebUI. Please fix this!

I have port forwarding set up for 80/443 and can still login to the web ui from all my clients, just tested.

@maarten-van-lijden said in Port 80/443 Forwarding Disables Web UI:

Seems all port forwarding is broken now. Or do other port forwarding you have set still work?

All the port forwarding I have set up works correctly, no issues here.

• @arie-mark What version of the firmware are you running? 2.6.0 or a lower version? All previous versions worked great. 2.6.0 brought the issue

• @maarten-van-lijden I'm on 2.6.1rc1
    So far things seem stable, I have no disconnects from the network like I had on 2.6.0.

On 2.6.0 I still had port forwarding on and was constantly logging into the web ui, to test 802.11r/k/v.

• Am im missing something or is it only possible to alter the settings page on the webUI?
    I can navigate the router fine on the Android app both local and remote, but when going to webbrowser (IP.of.the.router) it lets me login, but I cannot go beyond Save and Continue"?
    Fw version 2.6.2. Happens in both router and bride mode.
    TIA
    Jesper

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.