Quickly Diagnose a High User

• We are in a rural area, so our expensive WAN using Microwave is limited to 10 Mbps.

We frequently have some system on the network hog all the bandwidth. I can scan through WiFi connected items but do not have any visibility of wired connections. And scanning through a list is tedious.

My Ubiquity router allows seeing this in a simple diagram and grouping it by IP. But in bridged mode, I lose most of the AmpliFi functionality.

In other words, I need the ability to quickly identify and throttle high users.

• @harald-striepe Adding functionality to bridge mode is tricky. What is the reason you're using that?

• Being able to sort the "Family" tab by bandwidth usage would help tremendously.

• @ubnt-gunars I am not using it now, but I would need it if I switch the Ubiquity router back in. The latter gives me much more detail on data throughput by IP address to track down offenders - often some Windows box updating.
    Adding "family" tracking of wired devices would help tremendously, even if they cannot be controlled by the router in the same way WiFi can.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.