Slow throughput when connected to Amplifi HD that is serving as a Mesh Point, connected to another Amplifi HD via ethernet backhaul.

• Slow throughput when connected to Amplifi HD that is serving as a Mesh Point, connected to another Amplifi HD via ethernet backhaul.
    My setup is as follows:

AugAmplified_NT is my main router. When connected via wifi, I get throughput of 105 to 120 Mbps.
    Moving to Living room and connecting to Living Room Amplifi, I get throughput of 20 to 25 Mbps.

Checking network speeds on both routers when connecting wirelessly, it says very strong ( 520 to 650Mbps, 5Ghz band)

0_1519686162840_b2aff762-98ad-4ba2-a18d-4d1506dfa7f5.png

• @augie-besa Please collect support info and send it to me

Amplifi App -> Router icon -> Support info.

• Just updating, thank you to the support staff for pointing out that the issue was probably because of the cable connecting both router and mesh point.
    They were right. I was using two old powerline adapter between my mesh points. I ran a cat6 cable between the two routers and got perfect speed throughout my mesh.

I threw away the old powerlines.

• @augie-besa Thank you for sharing your end results. I am glad to hear that our support staff was able to help you resolve this issue.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.