HomeKit & Leviton Light Switch

• When using my Amplifi with Leviton light switches & Apple's HomeKit the switch constantly loose connection. I switched back to my old Apple AirPort routers and the problem is resolved. I spoke to Leviton and they said it was a known problem with Amplifi routers. Anyone else having this problem?

• My whole home is a Apple Homekit Ecosystem, but I do not have any Leviton switches. I have Lutron Caseta and iDevices light switches and they never loose connection.

• Same issue I am having with my Leviton Apple HomeKit Dimmer switches now that I have an AmplifiHD Router. Did you ever find a solution to the issue? Does AmplifiHD acknowledge they are the issue and have any intention on fixing the issue?

• Any other updates on this? Anybody else having these issues and found a fix?

• @Alex-Rodriguez, @Scott-McKinney: I think we can get these in the lab and take a look at it.

• I have been working with Amplifi support for at least 6 months on this. Or, to be more exact, I have been complaining and sending them tons of data, and they can't seem to find an answer. For me it is a chamberlain garage door opener. Works fine with an old D-Link (or any other AP) but with Amplifi it is constantly going offline.

Here is an example from the console:

Powered Time 9 days, 6 hours, 37 minutes, 19 seconds
    Internet Connected No
    Router Connections Since Powerup 1
    Internet Connections Since Powerup 1807

Basically it has been running for the past 9 days, dropping the connection about 200 times a day. Normally you have 1-2 drops per day with a standard AP/router.

Pretty annoying that the only way to fix it is to set up a separate AP with a separate network SSID.

Oh, and you can use separate SSIDs for the Amplifi and this will fix the issue. However, when you have 2 units like me, you end up with 4 SSIDs and the handoff no longer works, so the solution is a non-starter.

• @john-fruehe which model is your garage door opener?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.