Limit User & or Groups Speeds

• I would love the ability to limit the speeds of a device or group. For example, I live rural so my internet is maxed at 15Mb down. Well when my kids get on youtube, and start using DirecTV NOW my internet becomes bogged. I would love to be able to group my kids devices and limit that group to say 5 Mb/s. It would be even better to be able to limit individual devices.

• I would like this as well. When I'm uploading to Google Drive or something because i'm maxing out my upload it affects my download. I basically can't watch Netflix while I'm uploading because I cannot limit the upload speed.

• @robbie-bott

I would love to see this as well, limit or better QOS. Whenever any device on my network is downloading, it generally consumes all the bandwidth and the latency to every other device shoots up. It is mainly downloads, xbox updates, etc. When multiple devices are streaming, I do not have any issues.

• I have the same problem. I realize they created almost categorize that I can only assume help the unit be more efficient, but I just would like to manually limit some of the bandwidth of certain connected devices. I would also like there to be a time limit option if possible or schedule.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.