Question about Bridge Mode?

• Hello Amplifi community,

I am heading up a project to upgrade a few travel router and hotel security setups for a company. I was wondering how will amplifi handle the handshake between the hotel splash page and a user connected to the amplifi network. Is there a pass through?

It would be great to deploy the amplifi system as a travel router setup already configured for multiple devices and configured for a camera network for security.

Has anyone tried this in a hotel environment before I purchases a test unit? How easy is it to set in bridge mode to retrieve internet from the hotel wireless?

Thanks in advance for any help,

I have already been using Raspberry Pi's, Hootoo's, and netgears to accomplish what I mentioned above, but I am looking for something a bit more professional and with a bit more coverage.

-Chris

• Can the Teleport not accomplish what you need (in conjunction with an AmpliFi base unit)?
    https://www.amplifi.com/teleport/

• No, b/c I don't need to access my home network. I need to create a solid travel network which may or may not have wireless security cameras for room security attached to it.

Teleport is just a VPN to your home Amplifi router. I want to know if I can use Amplifi as a travel router aka how does it perform in bridge mode to other wirelesss networks.

Thanks,

-Chris

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.