Show offline devices in family section

• I’m looking for a solution to show currently not connected devices to rename them or delete them. Background: I have some devices like scales that are not permanently connected to the network, only when the have to send or receive data. At the moment in the section „Family“ under „Connected Devices“ I see all current connected devices, but not the offline ones. In the users section under devices I see the offline devices too.

This is very confusing and should be changed in the following way: in the „Family“ main view add a section „Offline devices“ here you see all previously or currently not connected devices. They can be renamed like online devices. A swipe from the right to the left side opens a "Delete this device" menu (like set Gaming, Streaming or Normal on connected devices).

Maybe it would be good to rename the section „Family" into "Devices and Family“ too.

• Agreed.

I’ve had to do some tricky things to get some of my devices that aren’t always online named too.

• @d-t said in Show offline devices in family section:

I’ve had to do some tricky things to get some of my devices that aren’t always online named too

Difficult naming an no possibility to delete olde devices is my major concern.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.