Family/Devices Tab improvements

• I have seen some of these improvements requested before. Really hope they will be implemented:

1. New devices in a separate section - All devices which are new on the network. Maybe even add a notification "A new device has been identified on the network.."
    2. Ability to see the last time a device was connected and the ability to remove them from the list. I currently have 41 "Guest devices". Most of those will not reconnect soon.
    3. I would like to be able to identify which devices are connected via Guest-SSID. It is currently impossible to see.
    4. I would like to see bandwidth usage of the wired devices. Why only the wireless? I don't mind if the speed is only updated once every second.

These would be great improvements

• All of these are good suggestions and I'd appreciate them. I especially like the "New Devices" idea but I think I'd suggest that all devices should go and stay in this section until I move them into another section ("Old Devices" isn't quite the right name, perhaps "Adopted Devices" or something better - name stuff is hard!).

This would especially help me in organizing my various devices to name them to more useful names as I add them to my network.

• Can we also get rid of the superfluous count-up animation on the family tab? Waiting 3-4 seconds for it to count up when you are trying to figure out what device is hogging the bandwidth is super frustrating.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.