Stuck on Pairing, Step 3

• I cannot complete the setup. The teleport is connected to the SSID, the amplifi.lan makes the two first steps to connect to the internet but when goes to the 3rd step: Looking for Amplifi Router, keeps bouncing back to Step 2 internet connection and goes back and forth forever. While briefly connected at step 3 above appears the message " Open Amplifi mobile app and accept the pairing request" This request never arrives. I connecting my mobile to the Teleport's SSID on the network settings but as soon im switching to the amplifi app the mobile loses the teleport's SSID connection and goes back to connect with the local SSID. Basically doesn't complete the pairing process and the pop window (amplifi.lan) that appears on the mobile when connected to the teleport's SSID vanish immediately as soon it touch the screen. Please help. Im in China need this Teleport to work. Anyone had similar situation and find the turn around? Thanks.

• @dante-berg When you get the message to "Open AmpliFi mobile app and accept the pairing request" you should not be connecting your mobile device to the teleport network at this stage, you should be accessing your home network via remote access (Google or Facebook) in the application.

• @ubnt-brett I wish you were right. I tried all the options no way to go beside step 3. No matter which SSID I’m connected the amplifi app doesn’t open the dialog box for allow this pair action. Worse I cannot even sent the support file because is not downloading it. Stuck in Beijing now. Just tried all again same outcome.
    Try to see through you knowledge of the device and the system if there is something
    that can be remotely done. Thank you d.

• Here's how I have this setup:
    0_1523868268930_17a004bc-dc11-43dd-9244-6508239c98f7-image.png

Router Firmware: 2.6.3
    Teleport Firmware: 2.6.3

I've gone through all the steps, reset the teleport multiple times. Tried pairing via the prompt on the AmpliFi router touch screen and via the popup in the AmpliFi app.
    I've also tried getting the teleport to use the WiFi from the AmpliFi router, same outcome.

0_1523867996421_8acb3a76-e0cc-4fe6-adc3-27faa23c2d7a-image.png

Just doesn't get beyond this point.
    It times out with an Error:
    "Router details are unknown. Possibly there is a UPnP problem (Check using mobile app)

Then there's a retry button which gets to the same point.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.