Teleported Ethernet Backhaul

• In case anyone else is interested, you can use an AFi-R HD Mesh Router as a mesh-point in wired backhaul mode (Ethernet Backbone Enabled) at the remote location downstream from the Teleport.
    I setup up the HD Mesh Router as a mesh-point and enabled Ethernet Backbone locally at the home location first, then transported it to the remote location.
    (Note: I have been unable to get an HD Mesh Router or an HD MeshPoint to attach to/extend a Teleport over WiFi, so I am not sure if you can get the Ethernet backhaul working without setting it up at the home location first.)
    Once the remote AFi-R is up, you can then also extend the home network SSID mesh further if you wish (I only tested this with an HD MeshPoint I had on hand).

I am using this Teleport at a fixed remote location that has a laptop, multiple iPhones, multiple iPads, an AppleTV and a HomePod,.
    Connecting them all through the AFi-R (Ethernet for the laptop and AppleTV) seems to be working much much better now.

I am still playing with it, but just wanted to let others know that it works.

Other Notes:
    This does mean you have to connect the Teleport via WiFi to the WAN network
    I also changed the Teleport to broadcast a different SSID from the home network SSID which the AFi-R also uses
    Prior, for simplicity, I had the Teleport broadcasting the same SSID as my home network
    The teleported AFi-R will be on the home network's timezone affecting Night Mode and the display, so I just turned off the LCD altogether

PS - Please AmpliFi, please create a dual wired Ethernet Teleport (WAN & LAN) so that WiFi can be taken out of Teleport WAN connection
    PPS - Please AmpliFi, please just incorporate Teleport into the AFi-R HD Mesh Routers to eliminate needing an extra device

• @derek-saville What kinds of speeds are you seeing? And can you explain the remote setup further?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.