Amplifi as Acccess Point/Bridge mode vs Ethernet Backhaul

• Hi - i am looking at try the Amplfi HD product for residential installs. Many will have their own router. I'm looking to use these as Access Points and wired whenever possible. I have a few quesions and hoping someone can answer them!

1. Can you use your own router and setup 2 or 3 of the Amplifi HD routres as hard wired access points?

2. If yes, this would be accomplished by putting them in Bridge Mode. Is that correct?

3. If yes, are they all visible in the App?

4. I have noticed on amplifi.com that they also have a feature called "Ethernet Backhaul." My question here is: what would be the difference between using that feature and just bridging them? Is this "Ethernet Backhaul" basically them same as bridging - but allows you to see them all on in the App?

5. If "ethernet backhaul" has advantages - can you then setup multiple units this way? so the first one would be bridged and act as the main point and the others 'backhauled" to that one?

I imagine i should just buy a couple and play with it, but if anyone installing these and can answer that would be great,

thanks!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.